1. How can you ensure you choose the best educational option for a bright future?
2. Selecting from an extensive range of courses, universities and countries can be mind-boggling.
3. From courses to universities to countries, we can help. The course you choose will influence the career you pursue later in life.
4. At VLV Studyabroad Consulting, we understand the far-reaching implications of making choices and the confusion it can create in the minds of students and parents.
5. Our counsellors come equipped with years of experience and have helped many students, giving them advice on the best options from which to choose.
6. Simply ping us and we’ll help you out.
1. Silly mistakes can cost the opportunities of a lifetime.
2. An average university application runs from eight to twelve pages.
3. Answers in one section of the admission form can be linked to answers in other sections, something which may not be apparent initially to the applicant.
4. Then you have to take into consideration the different certificates and documents required such as proof of medium of instruction, statement of purpose, marks cards, transcripts, proof of financial self-sufficiency etc.
5. Our expertise will guarantee you peace of mind and an error-free application process.
6. If you have any doubts or questions, just click the link, fill in the form and we’ll get in touch with you.
Prepare, qualify for and win scholarships
1. Did you know that studying abroad can be cheaper than studying in India, if planned properly?
2. And we are not joking when we say that education abroad doesn’t have to be expensive.
3. Besides scholarships, there are options such as bursaries and grants.
4. If you are academically gifted, you could win an academic scholarship. If you are a talented sports person, you could apply for an athletics grant.
5. There are also bursaries based on family income, country of study, chosen course subject, employment experience etc.
6. Speak to us and we will happily share the details with you.
1. Did you know although the legal formalities can be difficult, we are here to assist you every step of the way?
2. Be assured of the visa outcome with our expert guidance.
3. Applying for a visa is the first step you will take in engaging with the legal system of the preferred country.
4. The legal system in India is different to the one in the UK, which is different to that in the USA, Ireland, or any other country.
5. For example, did you know that the format and dimensions of the photo used in an Indian passport is not valid for a visa application to the UK, Australia or Europe?
6. And then there are many other, documents you need to be 100% sure you have, such as the necessary legal documents, financial statements, health check certificates etc.
7. Check out the Prepare to Fly section for more information.
In case you need help urgently, just call us or click on the link below.
1. One of the first questions that students are asked during the admission process concerns the IELTS score.
2. Ace the IELTS score with VLV Studyabroad Consulting.
3. Do you remember when your English teacher at school always asked you to pay attention to your grammar, spelling and vocabulary?
4. Well, here’s your moment of truth! Not only will you be assessed on the aforementioned criteria, you will also have to prove your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
5. Most institutes insist on applicants having a level of English competence equivalent to the academic criteria.
6. We conduct regular IELTS crash courses in which we provide you with time-tested and proven tips that will help you ace your score.
Check our Webinars and Events section for upcoming events.
1. Provision of in-country assistance after admission.
2. From accommodation support to food requirements to personal safety. All you need to know.
3. Congratulations! You’ve successfully cleared all the hurdles and landed on foreign shores.
4. Although you are excited, you need to be alert and manage the first few days or weeks cautiously.
5. From immigration checks to custom controls to foreign exchange, we have you covered throughout.
6. We will be there for you whether you decide to stay in halls on campus or rent accommodation off-campus.
7. Verifying the tenancy contracts to help you choose the best electricity and gas suppliers.
8. Click on the in-country support below, let us know what you are looking for and we’ll help you out.